About the Conference
The WIMBIZ 13th Annual Conference is scheduled to hold November 3rd – 4th, 2014 at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
This year's conference will critically look into Nigeria's growth and development by examining trends, opportunities and best practices in various sectors. The conference will expose women to opportunities in Nigeria, provide them with tools to position themselves to maximize those opportunities and equip them with necessary life skills to ensure their overall wellbeing. They will in turn invest their resources in building the nation.
To achieve this, we have put together 7 plenary and 6 breakout sessions on topics that are relevant to the theme of the conference. They are as follows:
– Education: New Ideas for Bridging the Gap
– Responding to Challenges…Harnessing Opportunities
– Agribusiness: The New Gold
– Creating Jobs, Creating Wealth!
– Beyond Borders…Women Leading the Way
– Communicating for Success… Everything Communicates
– Perspectives from Millennials
– De-Clutter your Life… Head, Heart and Wardrobe
– The Golden Years
– Technology Master Class
– Loving my Job Everyday
– The Business of Building the Home
– From Passion to Corporate