The Women on Boards (WIMBoard) program was launched in November 2012 to increase the representation of women on Boards. The WIMBoard Institute through the WIMBoard initiative has been designed to provide a world-class and cost-effective Institute for diverse women in Sub-Saharan Africa that want to take a seat or already have a seat on a Board.
The WIMBoard Institute objectives are as follows:
- Equip participants with the relevant skills and tools required to effectively sit on and add value to boards.
- Build the advocacy skills of participants to enable them to influence policies affecting women.
- Encourage participants that are already on a board to mentor board-ready women who aspire to serve on corporate boards.
- Build the capacity of participants to increase their visibility across sectors of the economy.
- Serve as a networking platform for participants.
The maiden edition of the WIMBoard Institute is set to hold on December 7, 2019. Course fee is N70,000.
The modules that will be covered are:
- Nigerian Code of Corporate Governance
- Finance for Non-Finance Director
To apply, Click HERE
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0)8106396789