The October edition of the WIMBIZ Women on Boards (WIMBoard) Online Training will focus on CAMA 2020: Reforming the Nigerian Business Climate.
The training will be reviewing the provisions of CAMA 2020 on the backdrop of its contribution to the reforms already taking place within the Nigerian Business Climate, and also the following:
- Review the highlights of the CAMA, 2020 and its implications on various types of businesses and its effect on ease of doing business in Nigeria.
- Explain the pre and post incorporation guidelines provisions in CAMA 2020
Participants in this training session will:
- Gain insight into how businesses can maximize CAMA 2020 for sustainability and growth
- Understand the reporting/Fillings requirements- Fees, annual report, required documents
- Understand the role and impact of Corporate Governance- Purpose, People, Process, Performance in CAMA 2020
- Understand how to effectively comply with CAMA 2020
Cost: NGN 40,000
Kindly click the link above to register.
For more details and enquiries, email email@example.com or call 08165118895, 07039448124