How do I join WIMBIZ?
Who can become an Associate?
Associate membership is open to any female in the corporate/public sector who is or should have over the age of 25, has 5 years’ work experience or has managed their businesses for up to 5 years. We reserve the right to make exceptions on a case by case basis. Applications should also meet the following criteria
- At least an OND or higher degrees
- Attend 3 WIMBIZ events such as (Roundtable Lunches, Annual Conference, Annual Lecture, CEO Interactive)
- Have 2 Referee Signatures from a Member of the Board of Trustees, Executive Council or a WIMBIZ Associate who has been an active member for the past 5 years.
How many types of membership does WIMBIZ have?
- Associate Membership
- Corporate Membership
What is Corporate Membership?
Corporate membership is available to organizations willing to sign on a minimum of 10 women.
How much does it cost?
- N50,000 induction fee (one off payment)
- N25,000 annual subscription fee
- Corporate Membership fee: N250,000/annum
- Induction fee: N50,000/person (one off payment)
- Annual Dues: N25,000/person
What are the benefits of joining WIMBIZ?
- Opportunities to attend and participate in local and international events
- Discounted fees on local and international events, trainings, & conferences
- Discounted fees at select WIMBIZ events
- Amongst others