You can become a WIMBIZ Associate by filling out the membership application. A printable membership application can be sent to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the WIMBIZ Secretariat 200b Isale Eko Ave, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
- Opportunity to attend and participate in local and international events
- Discounted fees on local and international events, trainings, & conferences
- Discounted fees at select WIMBIZ events
- Participation in the WIMBIZ Discount Initiative
- Access to privileged news, information and opportunities for personal, career and organizational growth
- Opportunity to attend Associate only events
- Opportunity to facilitate and moderate at WIMBIZ events
- Opportunity to serve on WIMBIZ Planning Committees
- Fast track queues at events
Minimum educational qualification: OND
- Minimum post-qualification experience (Corporate or business)
- OND Holder: 5 years
- HND and above: 3 years
- Where the above does not apply, 10 years’ experience as an entrepreneur.
Documents to accompany Application Form:
- Two recent passport photos taken against white background with Applicant’s full names and signature at the back;
- Two-Page Curriculum Vitae.
Payments to be made on admission to Associate membership shall be by Bank Draft for N75, 000.00 made payable in Lagos to ‘Women in Management & Business’
- Registration Fee and cost of Induction: N50,000.00
- Annual dues: N25,000.00
IMPORTANT: Kindly note that payment should not be made until you have been contacted as selected for Membership.