Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ) is a non-profit organization that has, over the last 16 years, implemented programs that inspire, empower and advocate for greater representation of women in leadership positions in the public and private sector. WIMBIZ has a contributory associate pool of over 500 accomplished women in management, business and public service and over 5,000 women in its database. WIMBIZ collaborates with credible domestic and international global organizations to deliver programs, which have influenced over 93,825 women since inception.
Our vision at WIMBIZ is to be the catalyst that elevates the status and influence of women and their contribution to nation building.
Our mission is to inspire and empower women to attain leadership positions in business, management and public service.
Our Core Values:
- Team Work
- To educate and challenge women to maximize their potential and rise up to the work/life challenges that they will face.
- Elevate and ensure the attraction and retention of women in the workplace.
- To create a platform/opportunities for networking and building value-added business relationships.
- To build a sustainable support infrastructure for mentoring, career and business guidance and facilitation
- Assist the needy and perform charitable functions.
- Foster the interaction between women corporate executives and entrepreneur.
We are also a volunteer-based organization, funded largely by donations and contributions by members and participants.
WIMBIZ is a supporter for the Code of Ethics and Conduct for NGOs.