The WIMBIZ Impact Investment Competition is a nationwide business plan competition for young Nigerian women running start-up businesses in the impact investment niche. To celebrate the 18th WIMBIZ Annual Conference, this year’s competition will equip 3 female-owned start-up Entrepreneurs with the necessary support to ensure their success and sustainability.
The competition is opened to female start-up entrepreneurs between the ages of 21-30, who must meet the following criteria:
- Clearly defined goals and objectives
- Sustainability and profitability
- Impact on society
- Start-up phase or not be more than 18 months old
- A Nigerian citizen
- Business must be situated in Nigeria and should have a sustainability component for Nigeria
- The top 3 business plan competition winners will be awarded cash prizes.
- The top 5 applicants will be granted sponsorships to attend the WIMBIZ Annual Conference.
- Awards will be presented to the top 3 winners during the WIMBIZ Annual Conference
- The winners will be assigned mentors on the platform of the WIMBIZ mentoring program
Application Process: Interested applicants should
- Fill the online application, click below
- Create a 60 seconds video marketing your product and/or service and tag @wimbizng on Instagram using the hashtag #
- Create your business plan with the accompanying financial statements and send to email@example.com with your name and title of the award as the subject e.g. Ope Shuaib Impact Investment Competition 2019 (The entire document, including financial projections, should not exceed 7 pages)
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
For more information call 08035946249 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org